So it's taken me almost a month to make a second entry. Not a great track record. In my defense, our family has been super sick. Poor little Makayla went in to the doctor's office for her 9 month well check and caught a cold that weekend. I think she caught it while playing with the cute little baby staring back at her in the mirror at the pediatrician's office.
Now that we're almost completely recovered, I'm looking forward to a fun-filled summer. We have a trip up to the bay area later this month for a friend's wedding. We're also planning to take Makayla swimming. Every time I take her for a walk around our community, she always gets so excited when we approach the pool area and fussy when we leave. I have a feeling she's going to love it!
I've also been looking into some fun baby classes and activities now that she's become so aware of her surroundings. Raissa, our wonderful friend who watches Makayla every day, has already taken her to a baby storytelling class at Granola Babies. Even though the teacher didn't show, Makayla still had fun playing with other babies. She's developing into quite the social butterfly.
And of course we have her big 1st birthday party coming up. The date has been set, the venue booked, and the theme picked out. Now the planning begins. More to come!
More postings!
ReplyDelete