Thursday, September 27, 2012

T Minus 88 Days

.. 'til Christmas!  My favorite holiday of the year.  Bummer, I missed t minus 100 days.

You know what else I missed? The beginning of fall.  Probably because it has been so hot here in way-too-sunny southern California; good grief, it still feels like we're in the middle of summer. To kick off the fall season, I would really like to make a very cool wreath, but I think I need to focus on getting the house clean first. Maybe if I meet my October deadline, I'll still have time to make a nice wreath for Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. I like the apple wreath the best. And I didn't know you were counting down to Christmas and that it's your favorite holiday of the year. We ARE related. They make fun of me at work for loving Christmas so much. The office boss even got this for me last year: http://twitpic.com/7pdleo

    ReplyDelete