I love how Makayla has a mind of her own. If her personality now is any indication of what she'll be like in a few years, she's going to be one super silly girl!M loves playing with glasses. When I'm wearing glasses, she'll take them off and try to put them on her own head. When I try to put sunglasses on her, she'll flash her crazy smile, take off the glasses, and hand them to me so I can put them on her again. This is M with some play glasses and her crazy smile.
Remember how M got some balloons on her birthday? The cute cupcake mylar balloon is still alive and well, and has become M's new best friend. Whenever she sees it, she gets super excited. Miss Balloon goes EVERYWHERE with her, yes even the bath. You can imagine how difficult it is for us to get out the door- either force M to let go of Miss Balloon and have her throw a fit in the car or let her keep the balloon and risk losing Miss Balloon forever.
Of course, Eric and I are not the only adoring fans. R's oldest son J wrote about M in his school journal this week. How cute is this?!?!



Best entry so far. Makayla looks like such a hipster in the first picture.
ReplyDelete