Monday, September 24, 2012

Blogger app, oh how you've failed me

Why, you might ask? Notice how long it's taken me to make a third post. While I'll have to take partial responsibility, I place the majority of the blame on the blogger iPhone app. A little less than a month ago, I decided to try this app out. I loved the idea of being able to blog while waiting in line for Costco gas or during my lunch break at work. I also love the convenience of being able to add pics from my iPhone directly into the blog. BUT I dislike it's inability to save a post without having to post it. Seriously, who finishes a blog post in one sitting? Ok fine, let me restate. I do not typically finish a blog post in one sitting... And therefore, this blogger app does not meet all of my needs. Maybe it does have the capability of saving a draft of a post and I just haven't figured it out yet. And if this is the case, please let me know so I can issue a public apology to the creators of blogger app and a further complaint for not being user friendly enough for us tech unsavvy users to figure out.

So what has been going on in my life? Lots!! We had a wonderful first family trip up to the Bay Area and Makayla's big first birthday party! But all this goes on a different post under a less whinny blog title.

Update: Ok so the hubster showed me the "save" feature on the app. However if I'm blogging and step away from my phone for an hour, I expect the blog to still be a work-in-progress when I get back, even without saving. Maybe I'm asking for too much.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Asian - you're not allowed to be tech unsavvy!

    ReplyDelete